What makes our process unique? Three things for you to know:
#1 Our process is focused on you
- You will tell us your history and your challenges with pain
- We will make sure that your problem is something that we can help
- Your problem will get a focused exam – including reviews of any x-rays, MRIs, and other studies you may have
Once we know
- Your story
- And know that we can most likely help you,
you will get a plan for care that will have the best chance of decreasing your pain over time.
#2 We understand the mechanical causes of pain
Most chronic pain is found in the body’s bone, joint, muscle, and ligament systems – and this kind of pain is the majority of chronic pain affecting middle aged and older adults.
This pain is called musculoskeletal pain.
Musculoskeletal pain is often a mechanical problem. Often these mechanical problems are difficult to treat with conventional treatment methods because:
- Drugs reduce inflammation – but don’t fix the mechanical problems causing the pain
- Where a pain is happening isn’t always where the pain comes from – which requires a mechanical understanding of pain and inflammation
#3 Our process uses procedures and technology that relieve that mechanical causes of pain
- Gentle skeletal alignment procedures improve your ability to move and to balance, while decreasing tension and discomfort
- Healing technology in the form of Class IV lasers (among other tools) focuses therapeutic energy on the weak joints and muscles that are causing pain
Our process gives you a unique combination of healing tools that gets to the root of your pain and discomfort
Using the technology featured on…